direct menu
main menu direct
sub menu direct
contents direct
bottom menu direct


Time for Answers/faq top 10
Subject How can I register for SES?
Date 2013.10.31
View 18549
FAQ answer

If you are an American citizen, you must submit an application through the US website, Global Online Enrollment System(GOES, After CBp's vetting, your application is sent to KIS. Then, you must create an SES account and pay the fee at Once your application is conditionally approved, you must schedule an interview at one of the SES enrollment centers in Korea. At the enrollment center, you must take a facial photo and register your fingerprints.